Employment Law Resources
- California Employee Training: Should You Be Getting Paid for Your Time?
- California On-Call and Standby Time Policy
- Class Action vs. Individual Lawsuit Claims. Pros & Cons
- Employee Rights on Federal Government Contracts
- Employee Rights Under the Service Contract Act
- Family Medical Leave Act Claims in San Diego
- How to Calculate Paid Sick Leave Rate in California
- How to File A Wrongful Termination Lawsuit
- Legal Leaves of Absence
- Ongoing Wage and Hour Investigations
- The Law on Rounding Work Hours in California
- What Is Employment Retaliation?
- What Are My Rights As An Employee In California?
- What Are Waiting Time Penalties in California?
- California Warehouse Workers Rights
- California Retail Workers Wage and Hour Laws
- Los Angeles Fair Work Week Ordinance For Retail Workers
- California Piece Rate Workers Rights and Compensation Laws
- California Restaurant Workers Rights and Labor Laws
- California Prevailing Wage Laws For Employees
- Unpaid Wages at Las Americas Premium Outlets in San Ysidro, San Diego County
- Unpaid Wages at Carlsbad Outlets in Carlsbad, CA
- Washington State Overtime Laws
- Washington State Meal and Rest Break Laws
San Diego, CA Resources
- San Diego Government Website – Here you can apply for a job, get permits, set up utilities, find resources to grow your business, and much more.
- Citysearch San Diego – Reviews and recommendations from Citysearch on San Diego, from shopping places and hotels to restaurants.
- Welcome to San Diego – Tourism and events in San Diego, CA. Find a place to stay, attractions, your perfect beach, and fun things to do.
- California Labor and Workforce Development Agency (LWDA) – California state agency responsible for coordinating workforce programs involving labor laws and economic development
- National Safety Council — a nonprofit organization whose mission is to save lives by preventing injuries and deaths in the workplace, in homes and communities.
- US Department of Transportation — Serve the United States by ensuring a fast, safe, efficient, accessible, and convenient transportation system that meets our vital national interests and enhances the quality of life of the American people, today and into the future.
San Diego, CA Courts
- San Diego Superior Court, Central Courthouse – 1100 Union St, San Diego, CA 92101
- San Diego Superior Court, Hall of Justice – 330 W Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101
- San Diego County DWC District Office – 7575 Metropolitan Dr #202, San Diego, CA 92108
- Labor Commissioner’s Office, San Diego District Office – 7575 Metropolitan Dr #210, San Diego, CA 92108
- County of San Diego Juvenile Court – 2851 Meadow Lark Dr, San Diego, CA 92123
- San Diego Superior Court’s Traffic and Minor Offense Division – 8950 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92123
San Diego, CA Libraries
- San Diego Public Law Library – 1105 Front St, San Diego, CA 92101
- Mission Valley Library – 2123 Fenton Pkwy, San Diego, CA 92108
- Little Free Library #13755 – 5104 Hawley Blvd, San Diego, CA 92116
- Little Free Library – 3233 N Mountain View Dr, San Diego, CA 92116
- Kensington-Normal Heights Library – 4121 Adams Ave, San Diego, CA 92116
San Diego, CA Psychologists
- Vanja A. Gale Psy.D.8 – 3505 Camino del Rio S #212, San Diego, CA 92108
- The Center for Stress & Anxiety Management – 2878 Camino del Rio S, San Diego, CA 92108
- Patricia Lazalde, PhD – Psychologist – 2835 Camino del Rio S #215, San Diego, CA 92108
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.