Visit Our Law Office in San Diego, CA
Ferraro Vega San Diego Employment Lawyers
3160 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 308,
San Diego, CA 92108
Clients can find our office in the Center Point office complex at 3160 Camino del Rio South, Suite 308, San Diego, CA 92108.
Our office is located between Mission City and Normal Heights on Camino del Rio S. Our office is near the interchanges that connect I-8 to I-15 and I-805. We are about one mile south of Aztec Stadium and about two miles south of Fenton Marketplace mall. Our office is across I-8 from the San Diego River Garden. We are one-and-a-half miles east of the Westfield Mission Valley mall.
The San Diego County Central Courthouse and San Diego Hall of Justice are six miles south of our office. The Edward J. Schwartz and James M. Carter & Judith N. Keep U.S. Courthouses are also about six miles from our location. San Diego City Hall is about six miles from our office and the San Diego County Administration Center is about six and a half miles from our office.
How to Get to Our Law Office in San Diego, CA
- From the North: Take I-15 south to exit 6B, I-8 West/Beaches/Camino del Rio S. On the exit ramp, stay to the left and follow signs for Camino del Rio S. Turn right onto Camino del Rio S and continue to our building.
- From the South: Take I-805 north to exit 14, CA-15 North. Continue onto CA-15/I-15 North and stay on the freeway until exit 6B, I-8/Camino del Rio S. Stay to the right and follow signs for Camino del Rio S. Turn left onto Camino del Rio S and continue to our building.
- From the East: Go west on I-8 to exit 8, Mission Gorge Rd./Fairmount Ave. Stay in the middle lane on the exit ramp and continue straight through the intersection onto Alvarado Canyon Rd. Follow Alvarado Canyon Rd. as it becomes Camino del Rio N. Turn left at Mission City Pkwy. then right on Camino del Rio S. Follow the road to our building.
- From the West: Head east on I-8 to exit 6A, Texas St./Qualcomm Way. Stay to the right on the exit ramp and follow signs for Texas St. Turn right onto Texas St. then left onto Camino del Rio S. Follow Camino del Rio S to our office.
How to Get to Our Law Office in San Diego, CA
- Parking outside our office
- 3111 Camino Del Rio N Parking
- 4125 Camino Del Rio S Parking
Our building has complimentary visitor parking. Please park in designated visitor spaces. If you park in a reserved space, the building management might tow your vehicle. Also, be aware that on-street parking is not permitted on Camino del Rio S.
If you are arriving by public transit, MTS bus route #18 stops on Camino del Rio S, directly in front of our building. This bus route provides service to the Grantville Trolley Station for those arriving by light rail.
The nearest Trolley station to our office is Fenton Parkway Station on the Sycuan Green Line. This station is not serviced by MTS buses, so you will need to call a taxi or ride-sharing service from this station to reach our office.
Top Sights in San Diego
Law Office Hours
We are available from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5:30 PM to schedule a free consultation with one of our employment lawyers. During your initial consultation, you will meet with a San Diego employment attorney who has the knowledge and experience to guide you through your employment dispute. California labor law provides many protections for workers, and we can help you to determine which ones apply to your situation.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Diego Mission Valley
- The Lafayette Hotel, Swim Club & Bungalows
- San Diego Marriott Mission Valley
- Sheraton Mission Valley San Diego Hotel
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
Top Sights by Interest
We Specialize in Employment & Labor Law
Ferraro Vega San Diego Employment Lawyers focus exclusively on employment and labor law. Our legal team ensures California workers receive fair treatment and equal opportunities in the workplace. We can help you with your case for employment discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, or unpaid wages. We will listen to your story and formulate a legal strategy to accomplish your goals.
Highly-Rated, Experienced Employment Attorneys
Ferraro Vega San Diego Employment Lawyers have represented employees and classes of employees who were taken advantage of by employers for years. Our San Diego employment lawyers spent much of their career representing employers, including Fortune 500 companies. Now, they now use those insights to provide quality legal representation to employees.
Click here to know more information about our law firm.
Areas We Serve In San Diego, CA
Allied Gardens, Alta Vista, Bankers Hill, Barrio Logan, Bay Ho, Bay Park, Birdland, Broadway Heights, Chollas View, College Area, Del Cerro, Downtown, El Cerrito, Emerald Hills, Encanto, Golden Hill, Grant Hill, Grantville, Harbor Island, Hillcrest, La Jolla, Lake Murray, Liberty Station, Lincoln Park, Linda Vista, Logan Heights, Middletown, Midway, Mission Bay Park, Mission Hills, Mission Valley, Morena, Mount Hope, Mountain View, Normal Heights, Oak Park, Ocean Beach, Old Town, Pacific Beach, Paradise Hills, San Carlos, Scripps Ranch, Serra Mesa, Shelltown, Shelter Island, Sherman Heights, Skyline, South Park, Southcrest, Stockton, Sunset Cliffs, Talmadge, Tierrasanta, University City, University Heights, Valencia Park, Webster.
San Diego Employment Lawsuit Testimonial
Read more reviews here.